RECENT CONFERENCES ATTENDED BY THE SCHOOL STAFF MEMBERS
- Ouma, L & Kinuthia W., (2017). Integration of sign language in Technical Training at University Level in Kenya, a case of Kirinyaga University. Presented at DeKUT on 1st – 3rd November 2017.
- N. Muchiri, & S. Kimathi (2018) A review of application and potential application of UAV. Proceedings of sustainable research and innovation conference pg 280 – 283.
- Gachoki N.M, Muhia, A, & Kiio M. N (2017). A review of Quadrotor UAVs and their motion planning. Proceeding of sustainable research and innovation pg 117- 121.
- Bosire, Rodgers (2018). Effect of alloying elements on the structure and mechanical properties of AL-Mg-Mn alloy systems. National University of Science and technology. ISBN:978-613-9-98166-3
- Bosire.R. & Cheverikin.V.V.,(2018). Effect of Cobalt on the formation of amorphous Structure in Zirconia based alloys. National University of Science and Technology.
- Bosire.R.,Cheverikin.V.V.,Mikholovskaya.A (2018). Methods of gram refinement in 5XXX Alloys. NUST-MISIS Conference.
- Mary.w.Mutonga, Emmanuel.C.Kipkorir (2019). Assessment of effects of zero and conventional Tillage Practices on Soil Moisture and Wheat Grain Yield in Arid and Semi-Arid Land of Laikipia, Kenya.
ONGOING RESEARCH IN THE SCHOOL
|S/NO.||Name of student||Program||Titled of work||Status||Funding|
|1.||Ms. Faith Kiwiri||Msc. In Geothermal energy Technology||Load optimization by automatic detection of early scaling formation on Geothermal steam lines by.||
|2.||Ms. Irene Muchira||PhD. In Electronic and Instrumentation||Crystallization Kinetics and structural properties of In-Se-Bi memory application||
|3.||Ms. Loice Atieno||Masters of Urban Management||Impact of Road networks on land use transformation in emerging towns, a case of Kitengela town||
|4.||Ms. Cynthia Ogali||MSc. Climate Change||Assessing the effects of climate change driven sea surface temperatures and ocean acidification on the coral reef ecosystem, a case study of the Kenyan||
|5.||Mr. Nelson Muchiri||PhD in Electrical Engineering||Motion planning and cooperative control for two quad-rotors||
|6.||Mr. Wachira Kaburu||Msc. In Instrumentation and control||Design and FPGA – Implementation of a PSO-Optimized fuzzy logic controller for a pure electric vehicle||
|7.||Ms. Hannah Kinuthia||PhD in environmental planning and Management||Implication of land speculation on land development a case study of Kiambu County||Thesis defended proposal||DAAD|